Covid-19 Information Hub
You’ll find all the latest information, important links, and advice here in our info hub for members to keep up-to-date.
AIRC activities are set to resume on 8th June 2020 on a phased basis over the coming months to ensure the health, safety, and wellbeing of our members, officials, and volunteers.
The measures and procedures are under constant review and will be updated as advice from the government, health authorities and governing bodies evolve in line with the gradual lifting of social restrictions.
AIRC will be preparing further protocols for our competitions and will communicate and distribute these in advance to our clubs in the coming weeks.
In the meantime, please email any queries that you may have to National Office.
Covid-19 Compliance Officer Training Course
Covid-19 Compliance Officer’s must have received training for their role as per our Covid-19 protocols.
Any person acting as a Covid-19 Compliance Officer at an activity must also have received training for their role and Sport Ireland’s eLearning course provides this. They must complete both sections of the online course and they’ll receive two certificates of completion, one for each section. The two sections are:
- Section A– General information to support administrators, volunteers, coaches, parents and participants to return to sport in a safe & practical manner.
- Section B– Specific information relating to a Covid-19 officer role.
If your Covid-19 Compliance Officer has completed a training course already, they do not need to complete another course.
Sample AIRC Covid-19 Attendance Form
Organisers can copy create a copy of our Google form template to use for their own activities at the link below:
Click on this link to make a copy of the template Google form. Only Club Secretaries can access this form via their Club Mail account.
Government and Public Health
- Health Service Executive
- Department of Health
- Health Protection Surveillance Centre
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control
- World Health Organisation
- Health & Safety Authority
Equestrian, Sport and Agriculture
- Horse Sport Ireland – Covid-19 Information
- Sport Ireland – Covid-19 Information
- Department of Agriculture – Coronavirus Covid-19 Information
- Horse Sport Ireland Equestrian Sport Ready (Feb 2021)
- Government’s Covid-19 Resilience and Recovery 2021 – The Path Ahead
- Covid-19 Public Information
- Covid-19 Symptoms
- Covid-19 How to Prevent Coronavirus
- Covid-19 Face Coverings
- Covid-19 Hand Hygiene
- Covid-19 Hand Washing
- Covid-19 Social Distancing
- Hygiene Station
- Equestrian Social Distancing
- Equestrian Social Distancing (Car Park)
- Equestrian One Groom Per Rider
- One Way System