Horse Sport Ireland and Sport Ireland are advising that the current Covid-19 protocols are envisaged to remain in place until February 2022.
Some of these measures include the following:
- The collection of contact tracing data.
- The use of COVID 19 Officers.
- Recommending symptomatic individuals do not participate in or attend sporting activities.
- The ongoing promotion of good respiratory & hand hygiene.
- The wearing of face coverings in relevant settings.
- Ensuring that indoor spaces are well ventilated.
- Consideration of indoor space densities and duration of indoor activities.
In addition to the protective measures outlined above the Return to Sport Expert Group strongly recommends that all eligible individuals consider vaccination as a matter of priority.
You can view the current AIRC Covid-19 protocols at this link – The Path Ahead with Covid-19 v2.2.
An update regarding the use of indoor arenas was issued in September and can be viewed at this link.
Organisers and members are reminded that all AIRC Covid-19 protocols must be adhered to at all activities to ensure a safe environment for everyone.