Join us on Sunday morning for positive, energising start to the day with Yoga for Horse Riders.
This class will be led by A.I.R.C. member, yoga & pilates instructor and chartered physiotherapist, Niamh Egan, from Physiofit Nenagh.
Niamh will take you through a specially designed routine that will energise and open your body, improving your flexibility, balance & strength in the areas that are most commonly affected by horse riding. A wonderful, positive way to start your day so please be sure to pack your mat and join us on Sunday morning.
This is a free event and is weather dependent.
- Starts: 10:00 am, Sunday 10th June 2018
- Location: Meet outside the Entries Office at the Riding Clubs Festival
- Suitable for all levels of experience.
- Please bring along your own yoga mat and wear comfortable clothes.
- More info: Facebook ‘Physiofit Nenagh‘ & Instagram: ‘Physiofityogi‘