We looking for enthusiastic people to our panel of scoring assistants to help us at our National Events.
You will be part of a crucial team providing assistance to our judges and scorers to enable us to deliver our programme of events.
The scoring assistant’s will be required at some of our National Events. For example, at the show jumping championships, you will be assisting the judges in the judges box during the competition.
You must have the following qualities and skills:
- Familiar with excel and google sheets.
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to work under pressure
It would be preferable, but not required, if you:
- Have access to your own laptop.
- Have knowledge of the rules dressage, show jumping and eventing competitions.
- Have knowledge of scoring dressage, show jumping and eventing competitions.
This role is part voluntary.
If you are interested in applying to join our panel, please provide a cover letter outlining your skills and knowledge suitable to the above role and email this to [email protected].