The Board of Directors has approved changes to the ‘Pathway for the Resumption of AIRC Activities’ which will permit an accelerated return over the coming weeks and months.
The changes take into account the recent amendments to the Government’s Roadmap announced by An Taoiseach Leo Varadkar last Friday.
The return of our activities will continue to take place over a phased basis now involving 3 stages, in line with the Government’s Roadmap for Reopening Society and Business. This approach will allow us all time to assess how we can operate under these new protocols to ensure we create a safe environment for our members, volunteers, and officials.
- The phased approach has been reduced to three tiers from four.
- Tier 1 began last Monday, 8th June with the resumption of Club Training Activities. Groups of up to 15 including the instructors may attend.
- Tier 2 has been brought forward to the 29th June when travel restrictions will be lifted under the Governments roadmap. Regional Training Activities are permitted from this point.
- Tier 3 has also been brought forward to the 13th July and from this point onwards all activities including competitions may resume.
- The protocols apply to members resident in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
- Those over 70 years of age or if you are in an at risk group should follow the advice of the HSE.
Download Version 2