Please email National Office with any queries you may have regarding this event.
Important Competitor Information
Please note the following information:
- Competitor number can be collected from the secretary’s office which will open at 8:00 am. You present your Membership Card in order to collect your number.
- Withdrawals MUST be notified to the office or the competition mobile number by texting or calling 086 2499194 (on competition day only).
- There will be spot checks for equine passport on the day.
- Hat tagging will be available at the secretary’s office but please note that back protectors cannot be tagged.
- All competitors must co-operate fully with the stewards with regard to presenting themselves on time for their respective competitions.
- Team changes will not be accepted after 8:30 am on Sunday morning.
- All show jumping is in the sand arena.
- A whiteboard system will be in operation for the show jumping phase. Competitors must register with the steward at the show jumping arena no later than 20 mins after the last dressage test in the competition. If you do not turn up on time, you will not be permitted to continue.
- The cross-country phase will start at 1:30 pm and please consult the timetable of competitions to give you an indication as to when your class will roughly start.
- Competitors will jump in strict numerical order for cross-country. If you miss your spot, you may be allowed to go out at the end of the class, only if time permits.
- Please ensure to walk the correct course for your competition. A list will be available for guidance purposes.
- There is no farrier service available on site.
We will be trialing live scoring on our website at this event, so you will be able to check your scores throughout the day on www.airc.ie. Please note, however, that the live scoring is provisional.
Competitor Number Bib Template
1 files 237 downloads
|21st August 2020||Download|
National Championships Dressage Test List 2020 (D73/12)
1 files 188 downloads
|1st April 2020||Download|
Rules & Regulations 2020 (D04/12) Rule Book
1 files 351 downloads
|6th March 2020||Download|
Guidelines for Fence Judges (Cross-Country) (D75/14)
1 files 227 downloads
|26th September 2018||Download|
Scoring Horse Trials Competitions (D71/12)
1 files 116 downloads
|9th March 2016||Download|
Error requesting data: cURL error 28: Operation timed out after 5001 milliseconds with 0 bytes received