This event will be run in accordance with AIRC Covid-19 protocols.
One team will qualify for every four teams, or part thereof, which start on the day of the qualifier. The top three rider and horse combinations from the Advanced Primary, Intermediate and Advanced Intermediate individual championship classes at each qualifier will go forward to the championship final. If a rider & horse combination has already qualified at a previous qualifier, the next best-placed rider will go forward to the final. Qualification is not sought for the Advanced Open, Open or Primary championships. See the AIRC rule book for further details.
- Saturday 26th June 2021 – North East Region Qualifier – Killossery Lodge, Co. Dublin
- Sunday 27th June 2021 – Midlands Region Qualifier – National Horse Sport Arena, Co. Dublin
- Sunday 18th July 2021 – South Leinster Region Qualifier – Spruce Lodge, Co. Wicklow
- Sunday 18th July 2021 – South West Region Qualifier – Skevanish Equestrian Centre, Co. Cork
- Sunday 18th July 2021 – West Leinster Region Qualifier – RedHills Stud, Co. Kildare
- Sunday 18th July 2021 – West Midlands Region Qualifier – Clonlara Equestrian Centre, Co. Limerick
- Sunday 25th July 2021 – South East Region Qualifier – Wexford Equestrian, Co. Wexford
- Sunday 25th July 2021 – West Region Qualifier – Hazelwood Stables, Co. Clare & Lenamore Stables. Co. Donegal
Club Secretaries may enter teams, via their membership online account, by the closing date for their respective qualifier. Payment is to be submitted directly to each organiser. Individuals enter directly with the organisers.
Qualified Riders & Horses
Venue Directions (Finals)